Golf members enjoy:
- Country club service and amenities with no assessments.
- Championship golf course designed by Press Maxwell ~ redesigned by Jay Morrish and Carter Morrish in 1997.
- Opportunity to play 6, 9 or 18 holes based on your schedule.
- Unlimited use of the practice facility, including a driving range, putting green, wedge area and chipping areas.
- Individual and family golf lessons available from our PGA professionals.
- Access to the swimming pool and children’s wading pool.
- Inclusion in year-round social events including themed dinners, acoustic night entertainment, weekly happy hour, family dinners, wine tastings, inter-club events and our popular couples golf events.
Full Privilege Membership
Full Golf members and their families enjoy full club privileges, including access to our 18-hole golf course, practice facilities, clubhouse, private event space and swimming facilities, as well as participation in a full calendar of golf and social events.
Junior Executive Full Privilege Membership
This membership is available to members ages 35 and younger. Junior Executive members and their families enjoy full club privileges, including access to our championship golf course, practice facilities, clubhouse, private event space and swimming facilities, as well as inclusion in a full calendar of golf and social events. Upon reaching the age of 36, Junior Executive members will upgrade to a Full Privilege membership by paying the full golf monthly dues rate, with no additional membership fees required.
Senior Golf Membership
The Senior Golf membership is available to members ages 70 and older. Senior Members and their spouses enjoy golf privileges Tuesday-Friday and social club access Tuesday-Sunday, including the clubhouse, private event space and swimming facilities. Senior Golf members are eligible to participate in weekend MGA events.
Non-Resident members must reside more than 150 miles from the club and maintain such personal residence outside the area of the club at all times during their membership. Non-Resident members may not use the club facilities more than 60 days during the playing season (April through October). This membership entitles the member and his or her family all privileges of the golf course, driving range, swimming facilities, private event space and clubhouse.
We look forward to hearing from you. For more information on current membership opportunities or to schedule a private tour, please contact Kerri.